We did it! Rozzie Bound Co-op, Inc. was incorporated on August 3, 2022 as a multi-stakeholder cooperative enterprise. We’re operated by Worker-Owners who are accountable to a 9-member Board of Directors.
A community member can purchase a Consumer-Owner Share for $100. Rights and Obligations of Consumer Owners are governed by the our Co-op ByLaws and Articles of Organization.
Stop by our store Roslindale Square at 739 South Street Wednesday-Saturday 11 AM to 6 PM to become a consumer-owner!
To become a member you need to be at least 18 years old, a Massachusetts resident, and complete a brief Consumer-Owner Share Application.
Benefits of Consumer Ownership
- Participate in Annual Shareholders Meeting
- Elect Board members
- Attend Special Events for Consumer Owners
- Book discounts on Owner Appreciation Days
- 20% Discount on Rozzie Bound Co-op Merch
- Help create a vital new gathering space and community learning center
- Support local nonprofits such as Friends of the Roslindale Branch Library
- Support local authors, artists, and musicians
- Strengthen Roslindale’s local economy
- Join a growing movement for a more democratic and equitable economy
Help your co-op grow!
- Invite friends and neighbors to join the Co-op
- Follow us @rozziebound on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Tell your friends and neighbors about author talks and other community events
Questions? Drop us a line below: